University Student Assistant/Lab Monitor (Fall 2022 - Spring 2023)
Job no: 495890
Work type: University Student Assistant
Location: Jacksonville (Main Campus)
Categories: Student Employment
Art & Design
$7.25 per hour
- maximum of 26 hours per week
Normal Work Schedule:
University Student Worker/Lab Monitor performs routine clerical work while performing other Lab duties. This position usually involves varied lab work and keeping lab open during lab hours. Work normally involves the application of initiative and independent judgment, although established precedents and departmental policies limit decisions made. . Work is normally reviewed or verified upon completion by a supervisor. Supervision may be exercised over student workers assisting with routine details.
- Must be enrolled as a JSU student
- May not be a dual-enrollment student
- Must meet the minimum credit hour requirements of the specific student employment program
- Selected applicants must provide evidence of student enrollment and GPA (unofficial transcript or printout of enrollment/GPA from MyJSU.
- If not a first time student, applicant must have a GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Notice Regarding International Students:
- Passport from their respective country.
- F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Student Visa.
- U.S. Customs Form I-94.
- Official photo identification.
- Official Social Security Card imprinted with “Valid for Work Only” or similar statement.
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts or proof of enrollment
Clery Notice: In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, https://clerycenter.org/policy-resources/the-clery-act/ the Jacksonville State University Police provide information on crimes statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues for the past three calendar years. The JSU Annual Campus Security and Fire Report is available online at: http://jsu.edu/police/docs/CleryAnnualReport.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity: JSU is an Equal Employment, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend