University Student Model for Art Department Fall 23/Spring 24
Job no: 496568
Work type: University Student Assistant
Location: Jacksonville (Main Campus)
Categories: Student Employment
$8.25 (Max 12 hours per week)
The duties of the University Student Assistant/ Model is to obtain work experience on campus in offices and in the Figure Drawing/Painting classes as a model.
Adheres to all department and University policies and procedures.
- Work up to two days a week in figure drawing classes for 3 hour increments.
- No modeling experience needed. Being able to sit still for a period of time so that students can draw you.
Notice Regarding International Students:
- All international students must be in a valid immigration status.
- Due to Visa requirements international students must be enrolled as a full-time JSU student and possess each of the following:
- Passport from their respective country.
- F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Student Visa.
- U.S. Customs Form I-94.
- Official photo identification.
- Official Social Security Card imprinted with “Valid for Work Only” or similar statement
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript
Clery Notice: In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act https://www.clerycenter.org/the-clery-act act , the Jacksonville State University’s Police provides information on crimes statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues for the past three (3) calendar years. The JSU Annual Campus Security and Fire Report is available online at: www.jsu.edu/police/docs/AnnualReport.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity: JSU is an Equal Employment, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend