University Student Assistant - Model for Art Department (Fall 2022-Spring 2023)
Job no: 495951
Work type: University Student Assistant
Location: Jacksonville (Main Campus)
Categories: Student Employment
Art & Design
$7.25 per hour (Max 12 hours per week)
Work Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 am to 11 am.
The duties of the University Student Assistant/ Model is to obtain work experience on campus in offices and in the Figure Drawing/Painting classes as a model.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a JSU student taking at least three (3) hours per fall or
- spring semester.
- If not a first-time student, applicant must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Selected applicants must provide evidence of student enrollment and GPA (unofficial transcript or printout of enrollment/GPA from MyJSU.
- Have some modeling experience but will train.
- Being able to sit still for a period of time so that students can draw you.
Notice Regarding International Students:
- All International Students must receive clearance for employment from the International House and Programs.
- Due to Visa requirements international students must be enrolled as a full-time JSU student and possess each of the following:
- Passport from their respective country.
- F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Student Visa.
- U.S. Customs Form I-94.
- Official photo identification.
- Official Social Security Card imprinted with “Valid for Work Only” or similar statement
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript
Clery Notice: In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act http://clerycenter.org/summary-jeanne-clery act , the Jacksonville State University’s Police provides information on crimes statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues for the past three (3) calendar years. The JSU Annual Campus Security and Fire Report is available online at: www.jsu.edu/police/docs/AnnualReport.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity: JSU is an Equal Employment, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend